Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dogtor Who

So, I was shopping at Michael's one day when I came across this kit:


I knew I had to make it into a TARDIS somehow, it just screamed out for it. It took me a while to get it started, because I didn't know how I was going to do the walls, or make it more TARDIS-shaped, and I knew it was going to take me a long time to make. Eventually, though, I ended up with this:


Once I had the basic TARDIS shape all figured out, I knew it would get easier from there, so I kept going. I wanted to make The 10th Doctor, a Dalek, and a sonic screwdriver, but I saved those for after the TARDIS was complete. Now, after a week of working on my project, it's finally done! All-Seeing Eye Dog: Dogtor Who, and Dalek, and of course, the TARDIS, which is bigger on the inside!


I'll be uploading the rest of the photos shortly on my Facebook fan page, so that you can see all the angles, and the unfinished versions of the Dogtor and the Dalek. I'm pretty happy about the way they came out, and I hope you enjoy the photos!

6 comments: