Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today was an awesome day!

I'm so glad I got someone to take my shift at the movies!

First, I stopped by the copy shop, Color Images, to get some prints they forgot to give me yesterday, and they ended up giving me 10 extra prints for my trouble! Then, I stopped by Hyaena to give Bill the prints and my newest paintings, and I found out I had sales on my consignment (woo, something big sold!) Next, I headed out to Magnolia because I had to make a return in that area, and I went to the Bank of America there to deposit my Hyaena check. While I was there, I figured I'd check out this cute little boutique across the street (Encore Nouveau). I found a vintage Gevinchy bottle necklace there that they sold me for $15!! THEN, the woman working there, Lauren, saw the Cheshire Cat necklace on me, and ordered one of them PLUS the extra set of prints! She then walked me across the street to Mindfulnest, and the owner there (Amanda) ordered all of the lockets from me that I just ordered this week, PLUS extra mini prints, PLUS 2 of each of my 8X10 signed prints!!! I'm now out of lockets before the movie's even out! THEN, Amanda sent me to ANOTHER shop called 34 fourteen who also want to do consignment with me for the Alice items, and any other paintings/pendants I make!


Needless to say, it was the best day I've had in a long while! I'm just hoping my pendant order comes in soon so that I have more in time for the movie!! Don't worry, I still have the three I relisted on Etsy, ArtFire, and Zibbet in stock, so you still have a chance to get one before the movie comes out ;)


Oh!  I forgot to mention that I finished a few more Wonderland paintings, and I can now release the extra sets of mini prints for the lockets!!  Today I brought The White Rabbit (titled "This Damn Thing is Broken!") and Alice (titled "Absinthe IS Wonderland") to Hyaena, fully framed.  I had dropped off The Caterpillar (title "Smoke Rings") last month.  I'm going to be listing full size, hand-signed 8X10 prints very shortly as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment