Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Presents for me!



So, this is a bit late, but I thought I'd share with you some of the Get Well gifties I got from my family after my surgery!

First, my brother came to visit me in the hospital and he brought me a chocolate covered strawberry bouquet from Edible Arrangements! It was very tasty, let me tell you, and also really cute. Shortly afterwards my sister and her roomate came in with cute hommade cards and some really delicious extra dark chocolate cookies. Mmmmmm....









Then, while my brother and I were watching a movie on the portable dvd players he brought in to hang out with me, a woman walked in with a GIANT candy bouquet! She was not only the delivery person, but she had also created the bouquet, which my grandmother had ordered for me from Candy Bouquet! It was huge, and filled with chocolate!

I thought that was my Get Well Present quota, but then, the morning after I went home I got a knock on the door. I thought it was my mom checking up on me, but it turned out to be the Candy Bouquet woman again, this time with a huge cookie bouquet from my Aunts Kathy and Judy!


I just want to say thank you to my family for all their love and support, and for copious amounts of junk food, which is just what everyone needs to feel better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment